Preventing Fire Damage
Be sure to take the following preventative measures to prevent fire and smoke damage to your home or business:
- Has your electrical wiring been checked by a licensed electrician?
- Make sure appliances, like an iron, have an automatic shut off mechanism.
- Make sure your family or employees know where all fire extinguishers are located and how to use them.
- Make sure your family or employees know how to escape in case of a fire emergency.
- If in a two-story home, provide your family with fire escape ladders and practice how to use them.