Can attic mold make my family sick?
It is very likely. Mold effects each person differently. Mold symptoms range from mild allergic reactions to severe upper respiratory problems. It all depends on the individual, the species of mold, the length of exposure, and several other factors.
In addition to potential health problems, living in a home with mold is simply unsafe due to the underlying water problems. Where there is mold, there is a water source. Mold and water damage can eat away at your building materials and seriously compromise the structural integrity of your home. That is why an attic mold removal plan will ALWAYS include moisture control tactics to prevent future problems.