Our Foundation Repair Division is looking for individuals to work in customer’s home waterproofing basements and repairing foundations. We are searching for a total of two installers across Wichita and Clay Center. New installers earn $45-50K, with advancement opportunities. Responsibilities include:
- Working in customer’s home, installing systems such as waterproofing, piers, support posts, wall anchors, etc.
- Take pictures and document progress of job
- Be safe and follow guidelines established through Industry Standards
- Ensure proper maintenance of vehicles and equipment
- Attend daily production meetings for job updates and/or changes
- Attend on the job classes, seminars, webinars, or other training to expand current knowledge and skill levels
- Provide feedback to supervisors and management.
- Complete paid training
- Concrete experience is preferred but not necessary. We will train the right person,
- Basic math and writing skills
- Ability to repeatedly lift 50-75 pounds
- Ability to follow directions and work independently and with a team/crew
- Leadership skills and desire to succeed will be necessary to advance to a foreman position
- Travel (per diem provided)
- Valid driver’s license